Sunday, 5 February 2012

KNOWING ME KNOWING UFO



UFOs were spotted in Margate recently. Maybe they stopped by to admire the architecture at the Turner Contemporary. Personally I think anyone who believes in flying saucers needs their heads examined - possibly by a bunch of Greys from Zeti Reticuli upon being abducted. If you're a fan of The X-Files, you'll probably get that reference, but that's about the limit I'm willing to suspend my disbelief. I'm normally very sceptical about things this. 

What do you reckon? Is this a UFO, or is it just a trick of the light? Please bear in mind the recent revelation on Kent Online about light pollution in the skies of Thanet being quite high. Thoughts on a postcard please.

2 comments:

  1. Almost certainly the planet Venus setting in the West and shining through a lot of the earth's atmosphere.I spend hours studying and photographing the night sky but have never seen anything that I thought was a UFO.
    Stargazer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are planes and can be seen during every clear evening!

    ReplyDelete