Thursday, 9 February 2012

CLLR SHIRLEY TOMLINSON IMPERSONATES LADY GAGA?



I happened across this video on YouTube recently. It claims to be of former Mayoress of Margate and Garlinge Ward councillor Shirley Tomlinson dressed up as Lady Gaga and singing 'Bad Romance' to a large group of people in what looks like the Margate Winter Gardens. Uploaded in November 2010, the poster  going by the name of 'japseyeguy claims that Shirley Tomlinson is 'my mum' so I would assume that it was recorded and shared rather discreetly by her son.

Was anybody else aware of this video? At the time of posting, it only has 253 views so I would assume it has slipped under everybody's radar, but it really is quite a bizarre discovery. This is the first time I've heard of Shirley Tomlinson's love of karaoke and dressing up as trendy pop stars, but it certainly gave me a good chuckle. I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. I was there at the time! All done in good fun, & to raise money for charity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what an embarrassment enough to send you to drink

    ReplyDelete
  3. From tv star (its a knockout) to this!

    ReplyDelete