Friday, 23 December 2011

MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY!

Things are getting decidedly un-festive on the blogs lately. Hearing talk of legal advice being sought by someone due to a comment made on 'Ville Views has troubled me considerably. It's hardly an example of peace and goodwill to all men, is it? For that reason, here's a little bit of light relief:



Merry Christmas everybody! And yes, that is my son. His name is Reece, in case you'd forgotten. He's nearly 6 months old now and, as you can see, he seems to be quite enjoying the festive season. I got him a lump of coal for Christmas. I hope he likes it. Still, it could have been worse... it could've been an orange

Anyway, I'll be back blogging in a few days time. Try not to eat too much turkey everyone. Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to offend the vegetarians by that last comment. I'm equally tolerant towards those who eat nut roasts too. Anyway, hope you all have a good one. Peace and love. xxx

6 comments:

  1. I'm allergic to nuts ... and shall be consulting my solicitor forthwith ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Luke to you Sonia and Reece, have a fabby time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a smurfing good Christmas, Luke, and keep up the good work. By the way, all Smurfs are Tories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Papa Smurf has a red hat and hes not selfish so he can't be a Tory

    ReplyDelete