Saturday, 9 July 2011

TAKING PATERNITY LEAVE

I must apologise for my lack of blogging recently, but I've been on paternity leave, of sorts. My baby boy Reece Joseph Edwards was born last week, so naturally I've been trying to adjust to being a father. This has meant lots of sleepless nights, lots of bottle-sterilising midnight antics and frantic formula feeding, nappy changes, and taking care of his mummy who is currently recovering from her c-section.

As a result, I've simply not had the time to blog lately because I've been rushed off my feet like a blue arsed fly attending to the newborn and playing Florence Nightingale. This whole experience is every bit as life-changing as people say but I wouldn't change it for the world! I'll try to resume blogging very shortly once I'm on top of things and got my head straight. I'll be back before you know it.

6 comments: