Tuesday, 7 June 2011

LOCAL MPS RANKED IN ONLINE BEAUTY CONTEST

Image from http://www.telllaura.org.uk/resource/QEQM_006.jpg




Local Conservative MPs for North & South Thanet – Roger Gale and Laura Sandys – have been ranked on a website called www.sexymp.co.uk which rates MPs according to their sex appeal. Voting is still ongoing in this much-talked about online beauty contest, so feel free to head on over to the website and cast your vote. It certainly looks like our MPs need some help...

So far, Roger Gale is 446th out of 648 MPs, but he doesn't seem too fazed by it, telling the Kentish Gazette: “So far as I am aware I am still number one with Suzy – and my dog loves me as well.” Meanwhile, Laura Sandys is trailing behind in 529th place, so I think she could definitely do with an extra helping hand to boost her score, so make sure you get voting.

In my opinion, this website is only a bit of harmless fun. It's nothing to take too seriously, it's just a bit of irreverent frivolity. In fact, I'd be very interested to see a poll which allows people for vote for TDC's sexiest councillor. I imagine that'd be entertaining. Come back later and I'll see what I can rustle up.

3 comments:

  1. Both Gale and Sandys make me puke - in every sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I had no idea there was more than one way to puke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura is rather dishy in a posh totty kinda way, & Roger is still ruggedly handsome...

    But more importantly, they're hard working MPs who actually genuinely care about the area.

    ReplyDelete