Friday, 4 March 2011

BERTIE BIGGLES IS ALIVE!!!

© Royal Mail Group Ltd. Image from http://bit.ly/n4wN4t.
I have been informed that Bertie Biggles - formerly local blogger for Thanet Strife - is alive and well. I've been told he unfortunately suffered a heart attack and was advised to stop blogging to prevent further risk to his health, which is completely understandable, as I'm sure you'll agree. However, my informant has also led me to believe that Bertie is considering a return to blogging in the near future, as he apparently has some views on the upcoming local elections which he is considering sharing.

Needless to say, it would be great to see him return to the local blogosphere at some point, but obviously his health should indeed take precedence. I respect his decision either way, but for now at least, we should be thankful that Bertie is still healthy and in good spirits. In the long run, that's all that matters. There are - after all - some things in life which are far more important than blogging. Good news, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment