Friday, 25 February 2011

WOMB FOR IMPROVEMENT


I'm back. Now, where was I? Oh yes, that's right, I have some news - I'm pleased to tell you my fiancée and I are expecting a baby boy. Good, huh? We're both very excited and extremely happy, but I'm a bit anxious as - once again - I'm unemployed. It's not exactly ideal but with 2,400 Pfizer staff soon to join me in the dole queue at least I'm not the only one.

I hope this setback is only temporary. Obviously, I'd love to find a job and provide for my family, but with Thanet's employment prospects being so abysmal my only option is to keep applying for vacancies and hope for the best. In the meantime, I'm delighted I'm going to be a daddy, so I'm not going to dwell on the negatives too much. But you can expect me to blog about local stuff from now on, especially in the run-up to the local elections, so keep watching this space.

1 comment:

  1. He looks like he is looking at the camera and waving at us :o)
    Congratulations to you both xx

    ReplyDelete